A New Way in Crypto
The act of receiving rewards based on a value other than the amount of tokens staked.
- For example, Fathom will reward stakers based on the USD value of the $Fathom being staked at the time of staking.
A dividend token that is minted during the staking process and is allocated to $Fathom stakers based on the BUSD value of tokens at the time of staking.
Mass is forfeited upon unstaking and 75% is burned and the remaining 25% is reflected back to the remaining stakers.
A smart contract, in the Fathom ecosystem, that transfers a percentage of it’s $Fathom holdings to the staking contract as rewards every 15 minutes in waves.
The act of transferring a percentage of the Ocean’s $Fathom holdings to the staking contract and allocating the rewards to individual stakers based on the amount of Mass held.
The $Fathom allocated to stakers as rewards from the Ocean.
The current percent of the Ocean being released when compared to the average over time.
The process of converting $Fathom taxes into external revenue and then converting part of the profits back into $Fathom as rewards from the Ocean.
The process of the Jet Stream’s revenue acquiring $Fathom, in order to replenish the Ocean.
A wallet permanently staked at launch with 5% of the total supply of $Fathom and is used as a future source of $Fathom for the project to be used as rewards, payment of services or by adding to liquidity.
Stable Staking is the only way to consistently receive rewards in Fathom. The more value you contribute towards Fathom’s ecosystem, the more rewards you will receive. Including shillers will be rewarded in Fathom for a period of time depending on how much they referred.
Mass is a non-tradable dividend token that is minted at the time of staking and has a 1:1 ratio with the USD. The value of the tokens being staked at the time of staking, creates a solid “Mass” of value. This sum of Mass is used to calculate the amount of rewards received, when compared to other sums of Mass. When unstaking, Mass is forfeited with 75% being burned and the remaining 25% being reflected back to the remaining sums of Mass.
With normal staking, if you invested $1,000 and the price 10x’d, new investors would have to pay $10,000 to get the same rewards. With Fathom’s Stable Staking, a new investor would only have to purchase the same $1,000 worth of tokens for the same amount. However, you can recalculate the value of your stake by unstaking and restaking at any time.
These variables change often in our system and it is best to check live updates via the dApp. With Fathom’s reward system, it is very possible to have a decreasing APY while having an increasing ROI or the inverse to be true. Fathom forces investors to re-evaluate the meaning of value and offers as many points of data as possible via our dApp.
Validators operate Proof of Stake (PoS) blockchains by running a consensus mechanism to ensure no one can cheat the system. Validators are rewarded for their work, but require hardware and a minimum stake to operate. Fathom operates as a professional validator operator for other blockchains and uses the profits to fuel Fathom’s ecosystem through the Weather.
Fathom puts its taxes to work by purchasing the collateral required to own and operate validators with the Jetstream. This creates a revenue source in DeFi that is used to purchase Fathom and refill the staking rewards pool called the Ocean. Creating constant buy pressure that positively affects traders and stakers alike.
The DeFi Knights were founded by Sir J and Bishop, who’s journey through DeFi has produced a gem by all standards. Their goal was to create a stable rewards system that fairly rewards both current and future investors. DeFiant joined the mission early and has been building the foundation since.Our team is creative, knowledgeable, experienced and dependable in all market conditions.
The DeFi Knights have decided not to give our competitors a glimpse into our grand plans. We have an aggressive and exciting schedule lined up, but as we all know with development in DeFi… delays, delays, delays, with more delays. We swear not to make empty promises and only give announcements after extensive testing. The DeFi Knights revolutionized tokenomics once, why would they stop with staking?
No one can predict the markets or make promises of any kind in DeFi. Please do your own research and invest responsibility with teams you believe in. That being said, The DeFi Knights are dedicated to creatively diversifying the Jetstream into as many revenue generation mechanisms as possible. The exciting part is that we don’t plan on ever stopping.