Cookies- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Personal Data – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – A natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – A natural person under 16 years of age.
We/our/us (Either capitalized or not) – Referencing to Fathom.Finance, website, and/or our services.
You/User (Either capitalized or not)-References the user and person(s) entering our website.
How we collect data:
Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website and these cookies do not collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible.
Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website which include but are not limited to: traffic, duration of visit, and geographical location.
Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by another organization or third-party.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Data Protection Principles
We may collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through our software platform and logging systems.
We follow these data protection principles:
Processing data is for the purpose of collecting information to assist in learning more about our users and how we can improve their experience. Processing data is lawful on grounds for six different reasons (See Terms of Service) and we will not expose personal information. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data and is collected within a minimal limited scope. Processing personal data can be used for any purpose for useful information including but not limited to: geographical location, marketing, advertisements, and website traffic to determine the duration of each user’s visit. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request. Processing and storing this data for a limited time frame (two months) and will not be stored longer than needed. We will do our best to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of user information.
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – Users have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, how it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – Users have the right to access the data we have collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – Users have the right to request retract their consent and request deletion or erasure of their Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – Users in certain circumstances can request for their Personal Data to be erased from our records at any time.
- Right to restrict processing – When certain conditions apply, users have the right to restrict the Processing of their Personal Data, users can do so by selecting which “cookies” are enabled.
- Right to object to processing – In certain cases, users have the right to object to the Processing of their Personal Data, for example in the case of advertising and direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – Users have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – Users have the right to obtain their Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – In the event that there is a discrepancy in your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact an administrator.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – Users are able to request and consult outside parties for assistance in resolving discrepancies and concerns.
- Right to withdraw consent – Users have the right to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of users Personal Data.
Notification of data collected and subject rights specifically for users of the Fathom.Finance website:
Fathom.Finance will be using Google Analytics to collect data:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and your available choices about how your information may be used, please visit aboutads.info/choices, or visit optout.networkadvertising.org to opt out.
If you wish not to agree to these terms and Our use of Google Analytics, do not use Our services, enter our website, or applicable features Fathom.Finance provides.
b.) Fathom.Finance provides six different legal bases upon which we are allowed and able to collect consumer data. “Consent,” “legitimate interest,” “marketing,” “advertising,” “protection,” and “geographical location.”
c.) The reason Fathom.Finance collects data for several reasons, some include but are not limited to traffic, duration of use, and geographical demographics.
d.) Fathom.Finance uses “cookies” to track IP addresses, user information, and all relevant data within our legal rights to improve the services we offer to users.
- ) Fathom.Finance may transfer confidential data to a third party, either nationally or internationally from the data collected by Google Analytics.
- ) Fathom.Finance may use data-automated decision-making capabilities.
- ) Google Analytics is for minimal data collection and your information will not be shared, sold, or released to a third party that is not affiliated with Fathom.Finance.
Data We Gather
Information automatically collected about our users disclaimer:
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your WordPress session information, your IP address, your visitor history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your site experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
Provide our service to you. This may include registering your account; providing users with other products and services that have been requested; providing users with promotional items at their request and communicating with users in relation to those products and services; and notifying users of changes to any services.
Provide user assistance and support. This may include replying to user inquiries, providing troubleshooting, answering questions/concerns, and other user service purposes.
Enable personalization. To specify the content and information that we may send or display to users, to offer localization-based customization, provide personalized assistance and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience.
Display advertising. To display subject and interest-based advertising to the users to improve our advertising and analytics systems so Fathom.Finance can be tailored to specific users. Fathom.Finance uses this data for relevant ads and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
Create marketing and promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you updates, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise inform you about services or information we think may interest you, including information about third-party products and services.
Collect analytics data. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use our website and services, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop improvements on our website.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligations rising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized or deemed necessary. We save information gathered about you for as long as needed for account/registration purposes, website logging/maintenance purposes, or other obligations deriving from law.
Exception Clause for data that is not specifically mentioned:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing.
- The further Processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be appropriate safeguards for Processing.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data
Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your service experience. We may share your data, such as your IP address, with:
Potentially connected third parties:
- Google Analytics
- Tik Tok
- Advertisements Partners
- Marketing Partners
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the absolute and perpetual security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you use our services, note that you need to keep your username, password, seed phrase, and any outside accounts or third-party details or wallets (Trust Wallet, MetaMask, KuCoin etc…) secret. We are not responsible for any breach or loss of financial income or exposure to fraud or any third-party relevant issue.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children; nor do not target children with our services. Users under the age of 18 are not allowed to enter our website.
Your Acceptance of These Terms